Private Tour of the CIA
Yale-in-Washington is thrilled to present:
A Private Tour of the CIA and a briefing with CIA staff.
The CIA only gives a very limited number of tours per year to special groups, so this may be a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Important information about this tour:
- Sorry, US Citizens only
- Admitted students must provide Katie with full name, date and place of birth, and social security number by 11:59 PM on Monday, July 16.
- Dress is business formal (men - that means jackets and ties). No flipflops or hats.
- Cell phones and cameras are not permitted on the CIA compound. Admitted students will leave their cellphones on the bus.
- All visitors will be required to present valid government-issued photo ID (state-issued driver's license or passport, or military ID).
- All visitors born outside the US will be required to present proof of citizenship (US passport, naturalization certificate, or Department of State certificate of birth abroad to US parents)
When: But will DEPART from Foggy Bottom at 7:45 AM and return to Foggy Bottom around 1:15 PM. Admitted students must meet at Foggy Bottom by 7:30 AM. The tour is from 8:30 AM -12:45 PM.
Where: Bus will leave from and return to Foggy Bottom. We will meet at the corner of 23rd and I St, where the bus will be waiting. The CIA is in northern Virginia.
Limited to 30 students.
Tuesday, July 31 at 7:30 AM
CIA Headquarters (Langley, VA)
Register by July 16 at 8:00 AM
Registration Closed For This Event
Register for Event
*Legal notice: There will be alcohol at some Yale in Washington events. For those under 21 who attend events open to all ages where alcohol is served, such as happy hours and barbeques, you are reminded that the law forbids anyone under 21 from consuming alcohol. Students in attendance at these events acknowledge that Yale University is not responsible for, and will be held harmless against, any injury, loss, or other damage arising from or related in any manner to a student who does not abide by this law.